- This application is for those interested in becoming a Production worker. Those interested in becoming a staff member should visit the Staff Application.
- Complete, sign and submit the application to MCII. If you have a guardian, please be sure to have them sign it also.
- Completed applications will be put on file and will be selected for making appointments for the trial work assessment.
- Trial work assessments will be conducted.
- Interviews will be scheduled on an as-needed basis.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a job with MCII Sheltered Workshop.
- Please complete each section of the application and submit it to MCII. Be sure to sign the application.
- Applications are reviewed on an as-needed basis.
- All applicants/employees must be able tend to their own eating, toileting and medications.
- Applications will be held on file for 12 months and will require a new application if not contacted by MCII within that time frame.
- Trial employment assessments will be conducted periodically to determine the skill level and capabilities of the applicants. The study will typically last between 1-2 hours. Once the assessment is completed, the results will be added to your application.
- When we want to schedule an interview with you, we will contact you at the telephone number or address listed herein. Should you have a change of address or telephone number, please call us so we can make the necessary changes on your application.
- Based on the outcome of the interview and if it is felt the applicant would be a likely candidate for the current job opening(s), a trial work evaluation will be required. This evaluation will entail the applicant coming in for a trial work study. The purpose of this evaluation is to check the applicant’s ability to follow direction; their production capabilities; the skill level in which they can function; as well as their ability to get along well with others. A final determination on employment will not be made prior to a trial work evaluation.
- Prior to conducting the trial work evaluation, we must have a copy of a physician’s diagnoses stating the applicant’s disability(s).
- A background check will be required.
- Drug and alcohol testing will be required of employees pursuant to the Drug-Free Workplace Policy, a copy of which you will receive prior to employment.